About me

My photo
Tricity, Poland
Hi, I'm Magda and this is my blog - my photos, my ideas, my inspirations. Contact: http://www.facebook.com/tri.streets

09/07/2012

Gdynia Design Days 2012

Is there any better way to spend a post-Heineken Open'er Festival Sunday? Yes, there is. After very intense and fantastic 4 days spent at the festival  (photos on my blog soon:)), we decided together with my friends to spend some time checking out Gdynia Design Days. The event takes place every year in the summer and attracts design and art lovers. This year you can take part in interesting workshops, listen to lectures, watch films, rent a bike and cruise around Gdynia and much much more or..  Simply relax, have a drink and do nothing:) We did a bit of everything.. Have a look and definitely visit Gdynia!







































































































1 comment:

  1. Great pics,I especially enjoyed the Electra bikes :) me want one!

    ReplyDelete